miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

Dancers in the night...

I've got this memory... I was like five or maybe six years old, and like every other night, I was listening to some music in that pretty little living room of my house, the same place where I was born. My father came home from work or maybe he wasn't working that day, I can't really tell, the thing is that he came into the living room and decided to play one of his old marimba records, he put it on the radio and then he lift me from the floor and started dancing with me until I feel asleep, I wasn't completely asleep and I remember we danced for a while and then he took me to bed and said good night...

Now, like fifteen years later or so, I just feel like that's a memory from a different life... I just can't remember the last time my father and I listened a song together, take alone dancing to the rhytm of one... I have never felt like my childhood was the best time of my life or have felt the aching for getting it back (to be quite honest, it's not like I'm a complete grown up or an old person) but today, after all this crisis my life's been to (yeah... I'm taking the risk of sounding like a drama teenager, even thought I'm "over" with that) I guess today's been the first time I've really felt nostalgia for it... weird

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario